Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 68

Thread: Life: Americans Shrinking?

  1. #31
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, and I promse I will learn and get more exams passed thank you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!

    I wouldn't mind having a girl. Just I don't really care either way.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    meh i just need more stuff to keep me occupied >_> games, anime, etc. lol

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly, we should start a NGO to give these people the food they need.

  5. #35
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rofl@Cav about pizzeria thing!! Real neat idea. and yeah and yeah again, healthy girls are much more lovable, and you can hug something more then their bones... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, girlz... I really would like to get one again, but when I think of asll of the trouble, I erase this thought, and going back to anime and RAWK...

  6. #36
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or mebbe drive a lil, eh Dreamer?
    Luckily there are few girls, who are normal.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    few aye, the one i like is weird at times, ina funny way like me =P

  8. #38
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nevan said the words I wasn't able to say...

  9. #39
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    True. I think it's my opinion too [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Being in a rserious relationship>single>dating for secks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •